Through its network, Romexped provides solutions for road transport with trucks with tarpaulin (tent) of 20 tons capacity on different road routes both export and import. If you need urgent transport for your goods, Romexped can offer immediately available trucks at the location indicated by you in Romania or loading points in different road routes in Europe.
ROMEXPED uses the entire range of trucks, as follows:
• vans of 1.4 tons payload for rapid transport of small cargo loads (packaged on pallets, in: cartons, wooden boxes, barrels, bales, etc.).
• light-trucks of 3.5 tons payload (vans and tilts) for small and medium cargo loads;
• trucks of 20 tons, 13.62m length, approx. 90 cubic meters capacity (vans and tilts);
• special trucks of 20 tons: jumbo and mega, with volume of over 100 cubic meters designed to carry bulky goods (goods with height over 2.7m up to 3m);
• trucks of 20 tons type special van for clothing transport (truck equipped with horizontal bars on which are placed hangers with clothes);
• temperature controlled trucks (from -20 degrees Celsius for frozen goods up to +20 degrees Celsius) with a capacity of 1.4 tons, 3.5 tons and 20 tons payload.
To transport small parcels exceeding 100 kg (pallets, boxes, bales etc.), Romexped provides trucks of all types, as described above, which can take cargo under groupage and partial loads mode (together with other goods). These groupage and partial loads services works both for export from Romania and import in to Romania. The frequency of the small parcel deliveries (sometimes below 100 kg) is an advantage both because of less transportation cost per package and of higher availability of service.
Road transport, full loadings
Through its network, Romexped provides solutions for road transport with trucks with tarpaulin (tent) of 20 tons capacity, on different routes both for export and for import. If you need urgent transport for your goods, you can apply to Romexped network in order to get the best and fast delivery solutions.